Welcome to the weekly market awareness broadcast. We are continuing our theme of luck versus intention. Being successful is an intention on your behalf about not just the luck of the draw. In part three of the luck versus intention series, we are talking about self-management.
In this episode, Loral shares all about self-management. She shares how self-management can affect your life and business. She also shares techniques to self-manage your life and be successful.“Self-management is about having enough team, systems, and structure that you stay on track.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [01:04] Being successful is an intention on your behalf about not just the luck of the draw. What is your intent toward money in 2021?
- [04:01] Thomas shares about the Luck or Intention contest.
- [05:23] If your intent is to be an entrepreneur and have additional streams of income and have the ability to reduce your taxes, you have to get incorporated.
- [06:21] You need to be pre-selling on a daily basis so money is coming into your account regularly.
- [08:41] Most people live their life with luck. People choose unhappiness over uncertainty.
- [09:33] Self-management is your ability to compartmentalize. Put your life into compartments.
- [10:39] Decided is done. You have an intention and it is what you are going to do.
- [11:34] Whatever is going on emotionally or distracting you, you have to put things into boxes to put on the shelf and come back to.
- [13:43] You can’t bottle things up and never deal with them.
- [14:21] The first technique is to compartmentalize, put it up on a shelf, then go back to it and clear it out.
- [16:02] Get in the moment and be super clear of what your intentions are. Self-management is giving it your all at the moment.
- [17:42] Self-management is about having enough team, systems, and structure that you stay on track.
- [19:11] Think about how many interactions of indecision you allow and tolerate because you’re not self-managing your space, your state, and your environment.
- [20:51] It is a priority if there is a direct correlation to a result in your checkbook, an investment, a deal, or your life moving forward.
- [21:36] What is the highest best use of your time?
- [22:00] Self-management is a habit of success.
- [23:14] Sequences your day will sequence your result. Be your personal best!
- [25:01] When you live intentionally things will fall into place.
- [26:03] Become that person that people can know, like, and trust in a category. Attract supportive people.
- [29:56] Ultimate self-management is knowing how to set things for your day that you’re going to nail.
- [31:52] You are the only person that can determine what is significant and intentional to you. In all areas of your life, you want to have self-management.
- [33:56] Who is your tight circle? It should be your mastermind group or coach.
- [35:40] The big table is a smorgasbord to help you in all areas of your life and business.
- [38:13] Get involved in the Luck or Intention social sharing contest. This is a contest based on intention.
- [40:23] The best way to buy cryptocurrency is through your Roth.
- [43:14] Bring a calendar next week!
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Expression of Your Power
Luck or Intention Contest
Millionaire Maker Wealth Journal