Welcome to the weekly market awareness broadcast. We are kicking off our theme for March: Luck or Intention. Many people talk about luck during the month of March, but we are going to tell you that you don’t want to be lucky, you want to be strategic and have a life full of intent.
In this episode, Loral shares the difference between luck and intention She also shares how you become intentional in your business to get the results you are looking for. Your first intention is to start making money. Then she wraps up the episode answering your questions.“The intention of how you live your life is pivotal.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [01:29] What are your intentions for 2021? Commitments and intentions are very similar. We want to make sure you are very intentional and committed to your behaviors every day.
- [02:53] If you are not getting a different result, there is something in your system that is not working.
- [03:56] It is not luck whether you are making money or not, it is intention.
- [04:35] Once you start making the money, you have other intentions like reducing the taxes, getting a double-digit return, and learning to do a six-figure summit.
- [05:19] So many people are letting inherent behaviors take over and are not really committed to getting a result. If you are committed to getting a result you do what it takes.
- [07:11] Luck has no data, intention has data.
- [08:00] Get very clear, what is going to get you results? This month is intention month. Let’s eliminate luck altogether.
- [10:59] All this is great information until you do something about it.
- [11:57] Loral shares about the Luck or Intention contest.
- [13:34] In the Luck or Intention contest, the winner is the person with the most points.
- [16:09] Anyone can win the contest, but you have to have the most points.
- [17:48] Show me your checkbook and calendar and that will show me what is important and intentional to you.
- [18:55] Surround yourself with a team with different skill sets and get intentional.
- [19:25] It is back to the gap analysis. There has to be the right tension in a gap before you get motivated.
- [20:35] When the tension is right, it will drive motivation.
- [22:02] We need to spend this month getting clear and breaking any patterns.
- [23:45] You have to live out loud about what you’re doing and let yourself be held accountable for what you are going to commit.
- [26:44] Don’t live your life by luck or chance. Design it!
- [28:01] The formula is not to replace your current job’s income to be able to leave. You want to look at your take-home cash. If you could make half of your take-home cash and start working for yourself, you’ll actually soar past your full income.
- [30:10] Create content in a way that somebody wants to buy it. The fastest way is bootstrapping. Come up with an offer, make money, use that money to grow your company.
- [32:39] You listen, collect the money, and then go create the thing they want and deliver it.
- [33:20] Millionaires happen because you live with intention.
- [33:45] Thomas shares about the affiliate and referral process.
- [35:04] The number one thing that people get wrong during an ask-tell-ask is that they are not listening to what they want.
- [37:59] We are going to make this a very active month with living with intention versus luck.
- [40:21] There are tons of great podcast episodes coming up. Stay tuned!
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Expression of Your Power
Luck or Intention Contest
Millionaire Maker Wealth Journal