Welcome to the weekly market awareness broadcast with Loral and the Integrated Wealth Systems team. This is a continuation of our Luck vs Intention series and we are digging deeper into the meaning of intention. We are also sharing more about the difference between being casual and committed.
Your emotional and financial IQ feed into your current intentions. The goal of this series is to help you get your finances and intentions in shape so that you can reach the next level of financial intelligence. Here’s a question to consider as you listen through this episode. If you aren’t making money every day, how could you possibly reach the goals that you intend?“When the mind is stretched by a big idea it will never return to its original shape.” Thomas Carlyle Click To Tweet
- [01:21] Welcome Loral to this episode of Luck vs Intention and answer the question, what is your number one intention?
- [04:24] Are you committed or casual and what does that mean?
- [07:23] When we talk about intention we’re going back to the good old great. Learn more.
- [09:25] We are intentionally not taught about money in our school systems. Loral talks about entrepreneurship and how she teaches on it.
- [10:42] Are you doing what you say you’re going to do every day?
- [13:29] How your financial and emotional IQ impacts your intention and outcomes.
- [16:04] Go through your day, hour by hour, and evaluate how you are driving yourself to your intention.
- [18:47] Learn more about the eight areas of your life and how you can get them in shape. Focus on the most in need area first.
- [22:42] How do you get intentional about making money every day?
- [24:48] What are you committed to doing every day to start reaching those higher levels? Practice repetition.
- [26:37] One of the questions from the audience, where do you find 21 people a day when you’re just starting?
- [29:42] Learn some additional ways you can start digging deeper into your intention.
- [32:01] Faith, confidence, certainty and dreams. Are you confident in what you deliver?
- [34:18] What are your gifts and talents? Stay in your wheelhouse and you’ll find more success.
- [36:48] The homework you need to do to really dig into your intention. No matter when you hear this, the topic is still pertinent. Roll up your sleeves and get to work.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
Yes! Energy by Loral Langemeier
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill