I am so privileged, excited, and honored to have with you my mentor for decades. We have made millions of dollars together. I am privileged to bring Bob Proctor on this episode of the podcast. This podcast is about making money, keeping money, investing with a team, and none of it will happen if you don’t know how to think and stop the behaviors we talk about.
This episode is part one of a two-part series. We talk about the importance of writing your goal down, turning your want into a desire, and being emotionally invested in your goal. Bob shares about his transition from cleaning floors to personal development and training the world. He shares about his first audio and his next production steps. You don’t want to miss what we talk about next in part two.“Success is 5% strategy and 95% mindset.” -Bob Proctor Click To Tweet
- [01:26] Nobody is self-made. We have team-made millionaires.
- [02:40] Bob shares where and how he made his first million dollars.
- [04:47] Bob’s mentor told him that he had to decide exactly what he wanted, write it on a card, and carry the card in his pocket. He has carried a card in his pocket ever since that day.
- [05:35] If you write a goal down, you don’t have to believe it. If you write it out, carry it with you, and you read it often enough you will start to believe it.
- [07:01] Success is 5% strategy and 95% mindset.
- [08:58] We have to get on the frequency that the good we desire is on. Nothing is created or destroyed. Everything is already here. As you get on the frequency of the good you desire, it starts to move toward you and you start to move towards it.
- [11:36] You don’t get what you want. You get what you desire.
- [13:29] The picture that you hold in your mind controls the vibration you are in then that dictates what you attract in your life.
- [14:59] You want to get away from mentally dealing with debt. If that is what you are emotionally involved with, that is what you are going to attract. You have to get rid of the idea.
- [17:01] If a person has debts, they have got to set up an automatic debt repayment account. A portion of your income goes into that account and you don’t spend any time thinking about it. It is all automatic.
- [17:47] Get your head out of the debt and focus on earning money. If you focus on earning money you are going to start to attract ways to do it.
- [18:44] Bob shares about his transition from cleaning floors to personal development and training the world.
- [20:28] It is a matter of deciding what you love to do and dedicating your life to it. Most people never figure out what they love to do.
- [22:01] You have to focus on what you want.
- [23:26] You don’t learn from winning. You learn when you lose.
- [24:38] When a problem comes up find the good in it. If your problem is big then you have a big opportunity. Take your eye off the problem and look at the opportunity.
- [27:04] Bob shares how his first audio, You Were Born Rich, came about.
- [28:57] Money goes where it is invited and stays where it is welcomed.
- [31:11] Bob’s his next steps after creating You Were Born Rich including the video series. Then he started creating programs instead of books.
- [32:19] Everybody has a book in them. It is a matter of developing the confidence to know you have something worth communicating. The first thing you need to develop is the confidence that you know you have something worth communicating. Then you have to develop the confidence to get it out there.
- [32:58] You are painting a picture in words that you already have in your head.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Real Money Talks Podcast
Integrated Wealth Systems
Download Bob and Loral’s EBook Offers