On this episode, Loral is joined by Glenn Morshower. Glenn is extraordinary. He has an acting school and he is probably one of the best businessmen I know. This episode is part of a two-part series so be sure to check back for part two of this interview.
Glenn and Loral talk about moving forward after COVID and masterful ways of handling what life throws at you. Glenn shares his life theme for changing messes for the better starting with making his bed each day. They wrap up their conversation by talking about moving forward and the importance of gratitude.“So many things are clear up for us as we move forward. All we have to do is commit to that next step.” -Glenn Morshower Click To Tweet
- [01:51] Glenn shares how he has been during COVID. His business has actually flourished during the pandemic virtually.
- [03:40] He never thought he would take his acting school online but it ended up being the blessing of a lifetime now he can work with actors from all over the world.
- [04:19] We have to use our entrepreneurial thinking, when things change, we have to change.
- [04:54] You can buy anything right now. People need resourcefulness, experience, money, partnerships, and collaborations now more than ever.
- [06:05] In the money world, you have to do the right thing at the right time.
- [07:22] If you just take a deep breath and realize my normal is really beautiful.
- [09:54] We don’t need to provide a why. We don’t need to go into our whys because our whys are our business.
- [12:09] The ultimate skill set is to build within yourself a master handler of life so that whatever occurs you are processing it in the healthiest possible way it can be processed.
- [14:54] Sadly now when anything is slightly off people can’t wait to pounce. Is that really the lens you wish to look at life through?
- [15:57] Life does not need to be pre approved by you. Life is not going to devote itself to meeting your unique needs. Don’t take things personally.
- [17:04] You can’t make a better decision in life than one that is through the template and lens of what outcome you want most. Are your actions congruent with the outcome you want?
- [19:40] Glenn’s theme is to change messes for the better. Making is bed has become a metaphor for his life.
- [20:17] So many times in life people look at problems and hope they will get better. Hope is only a great beginning. From hope, we have to spring into action. We are not going to hope it into existence.
- [20:57] There is way too much wishing, wanting, and hoping in this world and not nearly enough proactivity and doing.
- [22:49] Your car coaches you every time you get in it where your focus needs to be. We look in the rearview mirror for remembrance and learning, but the application happens where we are or moving forward.
- [24:26] So many things are clear up for us as we move forward. All we have to do is commit to that next step.
- [26:32] It is huge to know that when you are around things get better.
- [28:21] Gratitude is the single most important thing we have in this lifetime.
Links and Resources: