Welcome to the New Year New You part two episode. This is a way to end the year and begin a new year in an active structure. You have to get your structure together and make sure 2020 isn’t a loss.
In part one we focused on commitments for 2021. We also talked about the difference between commitments and resolutions and why you need commitments to get results. In part two we are talking about the eight keys to success. Then we talk about prioritizing and sequencing important actions in those areas to create goals and see results.“Once you have assessed your eight areas, you prioritize and sequence for results.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [01:03] There are eight keys to success. We want you to design your life the way you want it.
- [01:41] Your core values drive the priority of these areas in your life.
- [02:19] The eight key areas to success are money, business, health, spirituality, family, your significant relationship, physical environment, and fun and friends.
- [03:43] Get outside. The physical environment can do so much for your mental, emotional, and physical state.
- [04:05] Look at each area on a scale from 1-10. How are you in that area today? Give yourself a score in each area. This is what you need to set commitments for.
- [04:42] What is the action that is going to create a result to get you to a ten in that area? Choose the top 2 or 3 action steps to take in each area.
- [07:41] Go through each area and score yourself today. You can’t attack all of these at once. You have to spread it out and sequence it.
- [09:01] We are going to be your team. This team is critical for you. Who else do you know you need to add to your team?
- [10:12] What are one or two things that you need to learn about on the wealth side in 2021?
- [11:16] As you look at those eight areas of your life, what do you need to start doing, stop doing, and continue doing? This helps you build your action plan in those eight areas.
- [12:52] You need to get really clear on what it is like to work at home. How do you work in a more efficient way?
- [14:05] Once you have your eight areas, you prioritize and sequence. Decide your A goals, B goals, and C goals. A goals are the top things you have to do.
- [15:31] The third technique is a gap analysis. What did you accomplish in 2020 and what do you want to get done in 2021?
- [16:00] Writing down and owning your money goals is a top priority in 2021.
- [18:55] When you set an audacious goal for 2021, what is the base thing you have to do?
- [22:01] 2021 is a great year to take advantage of the different programs and resources because we are giving you so much time and opportunities and the value is insane.
- [23:27] Coming to the marketplace is part of your revenue and funnel.
- [24:46] We talk about the important pieces that come down to you having conversations and you making money.
- [27:38] The Cash Machine is a world-class book on how to build businesses.
- [28:28] Fast Cash Coaching is where we have a lot of those connect the dots conversations. We focus on how to have a revenue-producing day.
- [29:47] Isn’t making money a huge priority for you and your family?
- [32:31] Most people that are not making enough money are out of sequence and not persistent enough to make it happen.
- [34:19] We are excited about 2021. There is no way that you can’t be successful in 2021.
- [36:45] Start by sharing your commitments for 2021.
Links and Resources: