On this episode, Mike Bosma is interviewing Loral on his podcast, Bosma on Business.
Loral shares her elevator pitch, all about how she got started in business and became a millionaire. She also talks about how making the leap into entrepreneurship can be scary, changing the mindset from being an employee, and how important it is to focus on cash flow.“Active money-making and active investing are what create millionaires.” -Loral Langemeier Click To Tweet
- [01:44] Loral shares her elevator pitch.
- [03:32] Loral shares how she got into her business and became a millionaire.
- [06:08] Mike shares how similar he and Loral’s paths are and how they almost crossed.
- [08:36] Loral’s whole attitude about life is that you say yes and figure it out.
- [10:39] Taking the leap into entrepreneurship can be scary. So she buttoned down her expenses and she ramped up her cash flow.
- [11:02] You have to decide to get up every day and intentionally drive cash flow for your family. You have to focus on cash flow.
- [12:15] There is a technique for hiring the right people to help you through all this.
- [13:44] Mike shares about his jump into entrepreneurship.
- [15:53] Loral’s goal is to help people make money as fast as they can through the Marketplace.
- [16:37] Making money and having money be a conversation in a healthy way in a family is a huge piece.
- [17:50] Whatever you know how to do, figure how you convert it to today’s environment and make money immediately.
- [19:29] You can sell anything if you are providing value.
- [19:53] Loral shares about the Big Table, her ongoing mentoring, and mastermind.
- [20:41] Everything you do touches money.
- [23:23] Stand back and take in the uncomfortable feeling that comes when selling and then merge into it.
- [24:20] A lot of times people don’t have an agenda. You have to be really clear about your agenda.
- [25:44] What do you want because right now you have an opportunity. Start with what you want.
- [26:42] Never has the world needed more partnerships and money collaborations than now.
- [29:07] Next you need to understand money at an investing level and not just the real estate and stock market.
- [30:23] Active money-making and active investing are what create millionaires. You have to make it and learn to lead your investments.
- [32:15] Make money every day.
- [33:42] Grab Loral’s free ticket and resources here.