On this episode, Loral is joined by Glenn Morshower. This episode is part of a two-part series so be sure to go back and listen to part one of this series. You don’t want to miss it!
Glenn starts by sharing how he got started teaching. He shares about the different types of mindsets and the power of yes. Glenn and Loral also talk about the importance of listening to those internal whispers and how life’s inconveniences can often lead to the biggest transformations in life.“Had you been willing to be inconvenienced it would have changed your life for the better.” -Glenn Morshower Click To Tweet
- [01:55] Glenn and Loral are looking forward to getting back to speaking on a stage.
- [02:29] Loral is hosting a big table event in September in Savannah, Georgia.
- [05:35] We are in the business of human empowerment.
- [06:02] Glenn shares about how he got started teaching. He started teaching a program called the Extra Mile 36 years ago after this prompting.
- [07:01] Glenn shares about the different types of mindsets.
- [08:54] The power of yes is everything. When you reside in yes consciousness, it is the elimination of anxiety.
- [09:54] People who practice pronoya they are people who are a chronic optimist and they just know that no matter what it looks like it is still working on our behalf.
- [11:15] A tenderized version of you is one that is leading with your heart and more open to fully feeling the moment and staying open to spontaneity.
- [12:17] Whispers are common to all people. Whispers don’t only visit believers.
- [13:58] Had you been willing to be inconvenienced it would have changed your life for the better. If we were to have followed our whisper for a week the entire trajectory of our life would have changed for the better.
- [15:51] We need to answer the call to that internal whisper.
- [16:38] The next time you get to a stop sign where normally you would turn right to go home. If you are feeling peculiar for some unexplained reason, turn left or go straight. Don’t assume that everything in life must be done habitually because there is a voice within you that is there for your protection. The more you listen to it, the more you will be protected.
- [19:05] Almost every big move in life is inconvenient. You say yes and you figure it out.
- [20:54] Look for win-wins in life. Do things that are at peoples’ expanse not their expense.
- [22:47] Glenn shares a story about inconvenience in his life.
- [23:25] Do unto others as you would have life do unto you.
- [26:14] Truly anything can happen. It changes your life when you live in that bandwidth of life that anything can happen.
- [27:24] Life is a cool gig. The vast majority of the problems that we inherit in our lives come as a direct result from a momentary lapse in the remembrance of exactly who it is we are.
Links and Resources: