This episode is part of a series called Getting Your Financial Infrastructure Together. Today we are going to be talking about gold, cryptocurrency, and cash. With me today is Chris Kline.
A Denver, Colorado native, Chris Kline was challenged to develop a way for individuals to directly invest in Bitcoin for retirement. Together with Camilo Concha and Johannes Haze, Kline co-founded Bitcoin IRA, and Kline then developed the process and exclusive partnerships to create a full-service, turnkey solution allowing investors to capitalize on the rapidly growing digital currency marketspace for their retirement portfolio while maintaining full IRS compliance. Kline holds a degree in International Finance and Leadership from the University of Colorado, Boulder. He is a contributing writer at Forbes Finance Council and FXEmpire, among other publications.
We talk about what you need to be doing now to be ready to wrap up this year. We talk about gold, retirement plans, and the top four cryptocurrencies. Chris shares practical steps to take today to position yourself for success as we wrap up this year.“Position yourself and be ready that when you see an asset you are interested in you, you can capitalize.” -Chris Kline Click To Tweet
- [02:08] Today we are talking about gold, cryptocurrency, and cash with Chris Kline.
- [03:37] Chris knew that he wanted to be an entrepreneur and found himself working with retirement accounts. He learned that you could do much more with your retirement than you could ever imagine.
- [04:14] They keep innovating new ways for people to build wealth into a turn-key solution.
- [05:19] This is a year to mark all other years and a new dynamic. It is exposing our weaknesses.
- [06:56] Five trillion dollars have been created by the federal reserve this year.
- [07:55] People are going to need qualified plans more as the tax crunch comes on. People are going to be looking for deductions which means putting money in a long-term vehicle.
- [08:36] Retirement accounts can give you an advantage of lowering your income and you can’t touch it. Once you put it aside in your retirement it is in that vehicle and it has to stay in that vehicle until you are at retirement age. It doesn’t mean you can invest it, it just means it has to stay in that vehicle.
- [09:05] Self-directed IRA open up this world of opportunity.
- [10:16] Digital currency came into play in 2016. When you see that there is this little amount of bitcoin that will ever be made compared to other things that is where it really becomes powerful.
- [12:49] Only one group of people can control a particular currency. Bitcoin is truly the peoples’ currency.
- [13:28] Cryptocurrency is easy to use. You open a wallet and add cryptocurrency.
- [15:23] Chris is working on a way to make gold easier to use for clients that want high frequency and use the technology.
- [16:35] Check out the Millionaire Maker Meetup and Marketplace and now the Graduate Marketplace is complimentary.
- [17:38] Fund your qualified plans to the maximum capacity and get into as much as you can. Have the qualified plans completely funded.
- [18:24] Positioning is huge. Position yourself and be ready that when you see an asset you are interested in you, you can capitalize.
- [19:14] The Roth IRA is a golden ticket to wealth. Changes to the Roth may be coming based on the election results.
- [20:32] If you have children open a Roth IRA for each of your children.
- [22:34] There is still activity to the investing.
- [23:05] Open your qualified plans today. Spend some time and get it done.
- [24:51] Bitcoin is for money is your medium for exchange and you are holding it for wealth build.
- [25:37] There are four times as much lite coin as then there will be bitcoin.
- [27:21] You are going to see staking and or yield interest-bearing instruments across all coins very soon.
- [30:21] Check out the Meetup and Marketplace and go make a lot of money together.
- [31:01] The Department of Justice filed suit against Google for antitrust violations.
- [32:01] More and more big corporations are investing in bitcoin because that is where the future is headed.
- [33:34] Join us next week when we talk about real estate with a world-leading expert.