One of the biggest questions my clients have is how to make more money. The answer is really a four-letter word. It all comes down to sales or the word sale. You sell more, and if you are doing it right, you make more. I have an extraordinary expert here to tell you how to make money today. Kayvon Kay was Canada’s #1 pharmaceutical sales rep. He has also created a multimillion dollar program.
Kayvon is a master at closing high ticket sales. He is an expert keynote speaker and the creator of the One-Call-Closer Methodology. Having the ability to close is crucial for anyone selling anything. Through experience and hard work Kayvon has mastered the art of high ticket closes. Even though, he faced adversity growing up, he had a knack for sales. He had the conviction and belief that he was selling the solution to the problem. Today, he shares his story, conviction, belief, and sales wisdom with us.
You can find Kayvon here:“There are some people who are born to sell, but it's also a skill that people can learn.” -Kayvon Kay Click To Tweet
- [01:36] No matter what Kayvon was trying to do as a kid, he always had the knack to sell. He had the conviction and belief that what he was offering was a solution. He used to sell himself on getting out of trouble.
- [03:04] A salesperson’s job is to get the client to sell themselves on the solution.
- [04:39] The world of sales has changed. Now people have options and control. Sales people need to sell the emotion.
- [05:39] You don’t get what you want, you get what you close. Sales is just a transference of emotions for connection.
- [07:06] Sales people need to set their foundation and be completely in harmony with what they want and need.
- [09:06] Ask the right questions at the right time with finesse.
- [09:54] Don’t ask yes or no close ended questions.
- [10:15] A redirect question is when you get them to open up.
- [12:58] Kayvon is constantly closing himself and the people around him.
- [13:32] You have to have the three Cs which are conviction, clarity, and conviction.
- [14:39] If I call you, I’m a salesperson. If you call me, I’m an expert. Kayvon only does inbound for high ticket items.
- [15:05] You can use marketing assets to create authority and a sales funnel. When they call you, they are already 80% sold.
- [17:07] High ticket is in the mind of the closer. For the market, it’s around two grand to $2,500.
- [20:23] Kayvon took his sales skills and tweaked them and mastered sales.
- [22:32] If you don’t believe in what you offer, the phone will feel like it’s 1000 pounds.
- [24:09] If the phones aren’t reason, you need to start dialing. Find the solution to problems.
- [25:01] Look at your CRM as a gold mine.
- [26:09] Databases are one of the biggest assets that you can build.
- [26:44] At the end of a sale don’t thank the customer, congratulate them.
- [28:56] Kayvon is going to be at The Big Table event.