Today I have Ezanne with me. We met 10 years ago in South Africa. Now she lives in Canada. She has had an enormous journey of learning and sharing. She is here to talk about the business side and how her background can help you.
Ezanne Swanepoel has been primarily working in Africa for the last twenty years. She was born and grew up in Africa and also engaged in Europe and some Asia countries over the last twenty years. Ezanne is one of the leading money and empowerment experts helping people strip the blockages and filters that prevent them from unlocking their path to prosperity, fulfillment, and contribution.
Ezanne shares her different experiences and perspectives from growing up in Africa and living in the United States and Canada. She teaches people how to make and keep money while making an impact.“Once you learn how to make money and keep it, then you need the right team to support you in sustaining that approach.” -Ezanne Swanepoel Click To Tweet
- [02:18] African children are traditionally named after places, spirits, ancestors, events, or anything occurring during the time of their birth. They believe a name can influence both the life of a child and family, so choosing a name is done with great care and consideration.
- [03:20] Ezanne means the good, righteous mother.
- [04:35] She has known that her calling since birth is to help people and businesses to unlock their path to prosperity, fulfillment, and contribution by serving the greater good.
- [06:08] There are significant differences in other cultures around money. In Africa, it is all about collaboration.
- [06:57] Africa is a “we culture,” so when you earn money it is for sharing and uplifting of everyone.
- [07:50] People in America have a significantly different relationship with money in general than Africans.
- [09:12] Looking at the U.S. and Africa as a whole, they have more enterprise thinking than Canada.
- [11:01] When people view things as scarce, they don’t see a possibility to even angle in that avenue.
- [11:16] People err on caution when speaking about money. In general, very few people are willing to speak about their financial situation or understanding money.
- [13:15] Creating financial wealth is complex.
- [15:28] It is important to identify the right people to speak to and then collaborate with in order to sustain wealth creation.
- [15:43] Once you learn how to make money and keep it, then you need the right team to support you in sustaining that approach.
- [16:17] We have to start by shifting the mindset from the why not to the why yes. This seems easier said than done because people have a lot of programming from their past.
- [17:02] The first step in eradicating fear is gaining more control of your situation. You can’t feel in control if you don’t even understand your situation.
- [17:40] You need to start creating more cash in order to get you to that place where you need to go. Ezanne does research on the wealthiest people in the world.
- [19:01] As you become more and more successful, life will definitely give you some curveballs.
- [20:17] The first step in collaboration is to be clear on the parties that are involved and why they are involved.
- [22:08] In America and Canada there are more decided relationships with a particular intent.
- [23:32] Ezanne wants to serve from a North American perspective.
- [24:12] She wants to help people on a large scale shift from their financial struggles during COVID.
- [24:29] We owe it to ourselves to wake up and step into our authentic selves and to serve with the unique gifts that we came to earth with.