“I've always had an interest in helping others and helping people live the lives they want.” -Lorraine Ell Click To Tweet
This is part one of the New Year New You Webinar where I kick off my new year with a new brand. Brian asks the audience questions like what goals are they trying to accomplish this year, so the team and I can understand how to best help. The feedback helps us make the event as worthwhile as possible. This call is about how my team can help you, but you need to make the commitment.
How many times have you made the same resolution year after year? Today is about finishing 2018 off right and kicking off 2019 in a way that gets results. I talk about opportunities like digital currency, blockchain, cannabis, and crypto and how more generational wealth has changed in the last 20 months than ever before in history.
You can find Loral here:“I thought it was important to help others avoid the pitfalls that happen if they get the wrong financial advisor who is not working for them money wise.” -Lorraine Ell Click To Tweet
- [01:30] What goals are you trying to accomplish this year?
- [01:46] Some answers include double income, more time, more time painting, more involved in investing, developing passive income, developing cannabis money, growing my business, and more.
- [02:42] Loral is a five time New York Times bestselling author. She has done wonders for people and their finances.
- [03:44] A lot of people have the same goals year after year and never really get the shift.
- [03:58] How many years have you said you were going to make more money or lose weight?
- [04:19] Digital currency will change our financial structure around the world.
- [04:28] I talk the BCC or the blockchain, crypto, and cannabis Industries.
- [05:04] Loral has partners in the cannabis space.
- [06:04] The team can do a lot for you, but you have to make the commitment.
- [06:42] What we’re taught about creating wealth is completely wrong. We are going to talk about completely different ways to create wealth.
- [07:22] We left the brand Live Out Loud behind in 2018.
- [08:01] We’ll be using are apps this year.
- [08:22] It’s tough to market BCC things like cannabis and crypto when you can’t use Facebook and the internet.
- [09:21] Our content isn’t changing, we are just getting clear about how we speak about what we do.
- [10:15] We are going to be the integrated facilitators to help you form your team and to let you use our team. The academy is there to guide you.
- [11:07] Big Table members will still be table members plus bonuses.
- [13:32] A lot of the last Ask Loral was about completing 2018. We put all of our products on sale so that you could treat yourself for the holiday.
- [15:36] We have added a lot of team members.
- [16:59] Commitments aren’t negotiable. Commitments get results. How you get to the results is negotiable.
- [17:53] Most resolutions fail in about 10 days. It’s time to get motivated and get serious.
- [18:44] It’s time to pay to properly learn about money. Financially you fail, because your sequencing isn’t right.
- [19:31] It’s important to get incorporated right away. The timing of how you spend your money and how you make it is so critical.
- [21:33] I’m challenging you to commit to nail two things this year. I hope money is one of them.
- [22:26] Shifting your physical environment can change your monitor environment.
- [22:55] We’re taught to get a job to make money. You are then taxed at the highest rate.
- [23:33] Let us do a 3-year tax review. Our average client gets around $40,000 back.
- [24:24] One of the problems with this method is that things aren’t deductible. You also think that debt and credit cards are bad.
- [26:20] Retirement has nothing to do with having financial freedom.
- [26:57] You don’t want to get left behind with where we are going financially.
- [27:23] Employees have been making companies rich for a while.
- [27:46] The whole system was created in 1933 on Jekyll Island.
- [28:24] The education system taught people how to specialize to be a worker.
- [28:46] You can money away tax-free in a Solo IRA. Then you can also have a Roth IRA.
- [29:53] Don’t go on vacations go on business trips.
Links and Resources: